Thursday, June 12, 2008

Remember My Love (Mallard)

Remember My Love (Mallard)

In the beginning, there were random strokes of blackness.
Returning to the inky darkness,
a heart appeared, then a strangely dressed mallard duck.
A tiny dancer, then a reposeful and elegant woman of color,
and the back of a man in plaid wearing a straw hat.
The eyes seemed to be looking back over the shoulders.
“Why?” I wondered.
Only then did the ominous face appear,
held at bay by the reassurance from a now familiar Voice:
“Remember, My Love, I AM with you always.”


© 2007 Margaret L. Clay, MA, PCC

Available in Shepherd Series Post/Note card set (12 post cards), individual note cards and prints.
(note cards are blank inside with Monkeyminder message on the back; post/note cards have image on front, blank on back, no message. May be sent as postcards or use with enclosed envelopes for more personal message)


Select Product

No comments: