Wednesday, August 15, 2012

With Love



WITH LOVE
I love you, Sweetheart. I cherish you.
You are My baby girl.
I celebrate who you are and all you bring to Me and to this world.
There is no one in the world like you: so strong, so gentle,
so creative, so powerful, so vulnerable.
Feel My loving embrace, My bosomy hug.
Let Me hold you close and kiss your face.
Now, let Me look at you.
Yes, you ARE beautiful.
As I look into your eyes, I see all the way to your soul
and recognize the familiarity that meets My eyes.
I see you. I love you. I honor you.
I recognize you. I appreciate you. I celebrate you. Even in this, I AM with you always.

©2008 Words & Art by Margaret L. Clay

Available in my store as bookmarks, giftcard bags.


For  
--Individual Note Cards (folded note cards with blank inside and message on the back)
--5x7 and 8x10 Prints
email info@monkeyminders.com

No comments: